Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The very decent Mayor of Middlesbrough

The Mayor of Middlesbrough has hit out at a judge's decision to allow a heroin dealer to walk free from court... The 19-year-old had pleaded guilty at Teesside Crown Court to possessing a Class A drug with intent to supply.

Judge Guy Whitburn said prisons were overflowing... and Scarth had been caught in an undercover police operation with 83 portions of heroin.

That’s 83 - eighty three - portions. Probably loves his Mother too. Mind you I imagine he expected to sell it all, so it shows you the quality of Teesside residents. The judge lives there too, probably.

"You have pleaded guilty. You are a young man and we are urged not to imprison young men for offences of this nature if they are of a comparatively minor scale."

A what? A young something and rhymes with suck. A parasite living off people - like prostitution and pimps? Certainly not young man - Oh, please. What a seedy place. And where do these judges come from? I mean really come from. Not planet Earth, surely?

Middlesbrough's elected Mayor said: "Crown court judges are supposed to have good judgement, and they are also there to protect the public. On this occasion he failed to protect the public, and failed to show good judgement. I am so outraged by this particular case that I intend to write to the Lord Chancellor."

I’d like to know what might be considered a comparatively major scale. Probably, colouring the judge’s wig yellow or something. I can hear it now: 'to the tower with him and off with his head’. That’s mine, of course.

Help... I continue to believe that crime pays. And I hope I never require protection from judges like these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home